Teacher Follow Up
For Teachers and Librarians
Subscribe to the MoonDot Muse Newsletter
Classroom Activities using the Dot to Dot in the Sky book series.
- Host a star gazing party!
- Debate whether horoscopes are a logical way to classify personality types.
- Practice storytelling using the myth that matches your sign.
- Make dot-to-dot activity pages.
- Compare ancient Greek to Roman gods.
- Explore the impact of light pollution and how you can help preserve the dark night sky.
- Discuss how ancient people created myths to explain things they did not understand.
- Write a myth to explain something you find puzzling.
- Write a paragraph about an astronaut you find interesting.
- Write a paragraph about the questions you would like to ask International Space Station astronauts.
- Library program
- Teacher's Guide - Dancing Lights, Exploring the Aurora Through Art and Writing